I offer support in the form of 1:1 sessions & couples session in London & Devon, workshops (variety of locations) and retreats (Devon).
My passion is supporting people into a healthy relationship with their sexuality. So they can reclaim their power, their creativity and become the life they were meant to live!
If this sounds like the life you want for yourself then read these questions below.
- How do you feel about your sexuality and intimacy?
- Do you have issues with inability to orgasm (anorgasmia), premature ejaculation, impotence or pain during intercourse?
- Do you have pelvic scars from giving birth, surgery or accidents that create pain or prevent full sexual expression?
- Have you experienced trauma that now keeps you disconnected from your body?
- Have you heard about Tantric sex but don’t know where to start with it?
- Do you want to learn more about female self-pleasure?
- Do you desire to express yourself fully as a sensual, sexual being?
- Do you want to have a fulfilling intimate relationship yet you’re fearful of intimacy?
- Are you looking for the sex education you’ve never received?
My intention is to facilitate and support you in collaboration with you, supporting your empowerment through your personal responsibility. I’m not able to fix you, but I can guide you and encourage you and offer you wisdom, touch and love for you to feel what needs to be met so you can heal yourself.
Click here for information about sessions.
Click here for information about Sexuality and Intimacy Retreats.
Click here for information about events.
Get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org and I can start supporting you on your journey back to wholeness, vitality and joy!
I am a professional member of The Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists, a Certified Sexological Bodyworker, a Certified TRE Provider, TRE For All, and Trusted Bodywork.